iPlayer 3 Release Notes
Release v1.0.82 (June 25, 2013)
- Added support for SDHC media
- Added support for FAT12 and FAT32
- Playing show with trigger twice in a row caused Error #3 when transition was longer than show length
- Fixed a bug that caused a fatal error 7 (Alarm initialization failure) when using alarm files with a file size smaller than a single cluster
- Fixed a bug that forced the last two DMX slots to zero instead of the show file DMX data
- Fixed a bug that caused file handles to remain open if a new trigger is received during a fade effect
- Fixed a bug that caused the storage space for new file handles to be consumed not allowing new files to be opened
- Fixed a bug that caused four-letter show names to fail transferring over USB
- Fixed UI lockup bug during trigger setup via UI
- Fixed a bug caused by cross fading and UI interaction
- Fixed a bug that caused trigger show names at the top end of triggers to disappear when using a controller keypad
- Fixed a bug when deleting 12 character file names
- Fixed a bug that caused alarm file corruption when modifying alarm records using the iPlayer3 UI
Release v1.0.59 (October 19, 2011)
- Settings now loaded correctly on startup when using new RTC
Release v1.0.58 (October 19, 2011)
- Corrected reset location error in linker script from version 1.0.57
Release v1.0.57 (September 20, 2011)
- Updated firmware to work with new real-time clock
Release v1.0.54 Build 1 (October 28, 2010)
- Auto-update daylight savings values (requires ColorPlay3 v1.9.1)
- Date ranges for alarms (requires ColorPlay3 v1.9.1)
- Restore last show on system startup, configurable from UI
- Play triggers from UI
- Display show name in UI
- DST indicator dot in UI
- Keypad hard-off command (not toggle-off)
- Updated alarm UI wording
- Display received serial commands in UI
- Lights off transition issue
- Incorrect astronomical alarm times
- Serial ports choke on fast data
- Can't reach trigger 256 in UI
- Can't reach alarm 64 in UI
- Serial messages received while in menu cause show missing errors
- Various menu arrows, states fixed
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.52
- Fix bug in cross-fade transitions between two downloaded shows.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.51
- Increase number of alarms from 16 to 64. A newer version of ColorPlay is required to take advantage of this feature.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.50
- Fix bug that shifted most DMX values down by 1.
- Change up/down button response so each click corresponds to 1 count in the 0-100 range.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.49
- Fix bug that prevented entering effect times greater than about 13 minutes.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.48
- Correct sunrise / sunset calculations:
- Fix lat/long UI so you can enter a value between 0.0 and -1.0.
- Fix interpretation of int and frac components of lat/long.
- Change astronomical zenith to correct value.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.47
- Fixed bug that caused 513 bytes to be output after start code instead of 512, which caused incompatibility with Pathways Connectivity devices.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.46
- Add Button Sensitivity setting to setup menu, range 0 - 5.
- 0 is most sensitive (original behavior). 1 is the new manufacturing default.
- Higher numbers are more noise immune, but have noticible "lag."
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.45
- Fix intermittent error in audio output ISR.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.44
- Fix clock startup problems with new versions of silicon.
- Improve SD card write speed.
- Improve power-up speed.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.43
- 1559: v1.0.42 flicker fix broke show to show cross fade: Fixed a bug in v1.0.42 that made show-to-show cross fade stop working.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.42
- 1556: Add "Next Alarm" feature to UI: Added Info->View Alarms menu item to user interface.
- 1549: Alarms based on astro clock are broken with negative minutes: Fixed several issues related to Alarms based on Astronomical Clock values.
- 1555: iP3/Keypad Flicker w/ Dimming : Fixed a bug that causes a brief flicker at the end of a downloaded show set to loop, when the iP3 brightness is less than 100%.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.41
1441: Alarms set on specific day don't work: Fixed bug in day-of-week calculation that caused alarms configured to fire on a particular day of the week to fire on the wrong day.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.40
- 1422: Error Code 7 Reoccurrence: Fixed problem that caused freshly-formatted SD cards to cause Error Code 3 and Error Code 7.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.39
- 1401: USB file write is painfully slow: Made some speed improvements in USB download. Should use with iP3USBLib v1.0.21 and above for maximum effect.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.38
- 1295: Load-level SD card writes: Added load-leveling code to reduce excessive SD card writes.
- 1395: Playback of large files slows down over time: Fixed bug that caused long shows to eventually slow down.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.37
- 1357: Break timing off: Extended DMX "Break" duration to match spec.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.36
- 1316: Save changes on Triggers submenu has yes/no mapped wrong: Fixed menu bug that occurred whenever a user chose "No" at the "Save Changes" prompt inside the "Triggers" submenu.
- 1303: Relative Intensity Decrease via RS232: Fixed subtle bug in "Set Relative Brightness" expansion port command implementation.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.35
- 1313: Empty DMX Frame: Fixed DMX bug that caused occasional empty frames (with only Break, then Mark, then Start Code, but no data) to be generated).
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.34
- 1311: Add DMX frame USB command: Added ability to send arbitrary DMX frames via USB in order to facilitate creation of tools like SAS and PDSTool for iPlayer3.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.33
- 1294: Alarm error thrown on blank SD card: Fixed bug that required a power cycle (due to Alarm Error) after powering up an iPlayer3 with a freshly-formatted SD card in it.
- 1293: SD card corruption: Fixed the "Error Code 3" file corruption bug caused by excessive SD card sector wear.
- 1291: Seconds capped at 58 in iPlayer3 UI: Fixed onboard user interface bug that capped "seconds" fields at a value of 58.
Release Notes - iPlayer3: v1.0.32
- 1274: SERIAL TRIGGERING: Fixed problem with expansion port command response strings.
- 1248: Can't clear alarm from UI?: Fixed bug that prevented users from clearing an alarm from the onboard UI.